Ceremonial chrome flagpole bases
The bases are manufactured from marble with the option to take one, two, three, four or five flagpoles. The fittings are manufactured in chrome to match the flagpole.
The bases have the same matching fittings as the pole and also have a concealed steel weighted puck on the underside of the base, to add stability.
Our bases are perfect for displaying your chrome ceremonial flagpoles and flags. They allow the flagpole to be free standing in a permanent display when not being used for parades.
Our superior quality bases are available in five formats holding anywhere from 1 to 5 poles.
Single twin and triple pole bases measure 30cms in diameter, whilst the larger quadruple and pentadruple bases are rectangular at 20 x 40cms.
The marble flagpole base is only suitable for our chrome ceremonial flagpoles
Why choose a ceremonial chrome flagpole base:
- They are designed to be used with ceremonial flagpoles
- Allows the flag to be paraded and displayed at events
- Compliments high quality well manufactured flags perfectly
Who uses ceremonial chrome flagpole base:
- The Royal British Legion and many other military organisations
- Scouts and Guides
- Owners of heraldic banners
- Fire and Rescue organisations
- Councils, Registry and Citizenship offices
Additional items to consider