- About Us
Why Flying Colours Flagmakers?
- With over 175 years of sewing experience between our 8 expert seamstresses, we offer the highest level of quality for sewn & printed flags. We are extremely privileged and proud to be Royal Warrant Holders to H.M. The Queen for Flag and banner manufacture.
- Flying Colours Flagmakers are one of the founding members of The British Flagmakers Association, now merged with the Flag Institute.
- Our 80% repeat business speaks volumes, and we are extremely pleased and satisfied that the majority of our customers have every confidence in all our work, especially the last minute, next day, urgent deadline orders.
- We are a family run business and have been manufacturing flags, banners, bunting and related products for over 25 years. Our 13 staff members combined, have served in excess of 140 years with us.
- We are here to help you create your perfect custom flag, banner, bunting or ceremonial standard, there is no order too small and certainly no order too large. We pride ourselves on being able to meet your requirements whether it is a single sewn burgee or 1000’s of printed show home flags & flagpoles.
- All our flags are manufactured in house, here in Yorkshire – proudly displaying our membership to “The Made In Britain” affiliation.
- Please contact us with any enquiry, we offer a no obligation free quotation on all our products. Should you have an alternative quotation then we will do our best to beat any like for like quote, with the added benefit of our quality and attention to detail.