Our artist is capable of reproducing any design especially Heraldic and College of Arms designs, which are still to this day hand painted.
Many Trade Union organisations still opt for the classic traditional hand painted HQ banner.
Masonic lodges are another traditional organisation along with Churches and Cathedrals who prefer their designs to be represented by a hand painted banner.
These works of art are normally completed with sleeves and or chequered borders and bullion fringes complemented with cord and tassels.
Why Choose a Hand Painted Flag
- Classical, traditional authentic work
- In keeping with older and historic establishments
- Excellent reproduction techniques
- Top end, high quality artistic work
Who uses and displays Hand Painted Flags
- Masonic Lodges
- Military establishments and Associations
- Individuals and Organisations granted their Personal Arms
- Trade Unions
- Flags and banners are manufactured using specialist acrylic paints chosen for their fluidity, pigment, intensity of colour and surfactant qualities
- We generally apply the paint onto ceremonial and Heraldic flag fabrics
- New brushes used for each individual flag
- All flags are expertly sewn, hemmed and finished by our team of machinists