Ceremonial wooden flagpole bases
We offer three types of ceremonial wooden flagpole bases and are available in a natural beech, rich dark mahogany and gold.
Beech is a heavy, hard, strong wood which has an exceptional fine tight grain offering an even texture. The gold bases are manufactured from light steel and are plated to a gold finish.
The bases have the same matching fittings as the pole and also have a concealed steel weighted puck on the underside of the base, to add stability.
Our bases are perfect for displaying your 6', 7' & 8' ceremonial flagpoles and flags. They allow the flagpole to be free standing in a permanent display when not being used for parades.
Our superior quality bases are available in five formats holding anywhere from 1 to 5 poles.
Single twin and triple pole bases measure 30cms in diameter, whilst the larger quadruple and pentadruple bases are rectangular at 20 x 40cms.
Each base is designed to fit a 32mm (1 ¼”) diameter ceremonial flag pole.
We offer a choice of colours – Mahogany with brass fittings in all sizes, Gold with brass fittings in all sizes and a light beech with chrome fittings in single only.
Why choose a ceremonial wooden flagpole base:
- They are designed to be used with ceremonial flagpoles
- Allows the flag to be paraded and displayed at events
- Compliments high quality well manufactured flags perfectly
Who uses ceremonial wooden flagpole bases:
- The Royal British Legion and many other military organisations
- Scouts and Guides
- Owners of heraldic banners
- Fire and Rescue organisations
- Councils, Registry and Citizenship offices
Additional items to consider