We specialise in all types of Ceremonial flags. Buy direct from the manufacturer!
Flying Colours Flagmakers offer a wide variety of Ceremonial flag products, all manufactured in house by either the traditional hand crafted method, appliquéd sewn; or by digital printing, with sewn appliquéd contrasting detail work. All our ceremonial flags are manufactured using the highest quality ceremonial drill or heraldic fabrics.
Why choose a ceremonial flag:
- They are the most prestigious and elegant looking flags in appearance
- They are manufactured using the highest quality materials and workmanship, each and every one of our flags are meticulously handmade, ensuring they are second to none
- We stock an unlimited range of stock and custom fringes, cord and tassels and have many other finishing styles for you to choose from to get yourself & your brigade or organisation noticed!
Who Uses Ceremonial Flags:
- The Royal British Legion, Cadet forces, Military organisations and Brigades
- TV & Film Productions, Historic reproductions, Museums, Civic Halls, Head Offices, Meeting rooms, receptions & many more
- Masonic Lodges, Trade Unions, Embassy’s, Police forces and Fire-fighters.
All our ceremonial flags which are used for parade purposes are manufactured with colour coordinated sleeve and colour matched stitching to the reverse side wherever possible.
We normally offer two sizes - 4’6” x 3’ and 4’ x 3’ In the case of The Royal British Legion these can also be manufactured to 3’9” x 3’. We can also manufacture to any other size so please contact us with your requirements.
3” Bullion fringe, available in gold or Red white and Blue as standard, also in almost any other colour combination we can have your particular colour sequence manufactured too.
Please contact us if you require any Award Panels, Anniversary Pennants and Mourning Drapes.
Additional Items to Consider
Please also see our large selection of Ceremonial accessories here.
Some examples of our previous work