We offer embroidered flags when extreme high detail is required, these complex designs would normally contain small text and is preferred to digitally printing.
The manufacture of embroidered flags does take a while longer than normal flag manufacture due to lengthier set up times.
Embroidered flags are normally only applicable in the detailed sections within a flag and very rarely cover the entire surface.
The fine detail of embroidered flags tends to work best on ceremonial style flags; however the small details on regular burgee flags can work extremely well.
Why choose an embroidered flag
- Exceptional detail requires to be visibly seen close up
- Excellent definition required.
- A “hand made” feel is required
Who uses Printed Flags
- The Royal British Legion, Cadet forces, Military organisations and Brigades
- TV & Film Productions, Historic reproductions, Museums, Civic Halls, Head Offices, Meeting rooms, receptions & many more
- Masonic Lodges, Trade Unions, Embassy’s, Police forces and Fire-fighters.
- We normally embroider using silk threads.
- Embroidery is created by an artwork origination with the data converted to the embroidery machine, and sewn out.
- Embroidery can be used in conjunction with appliqué flag work.
- Alternative striking satin polyester flag fabric – creates a metallic effect
- Badges can be made and then sewn, appliquéd to flags for a classic look