Our fibreglass flagpoles are of the highest quality; they are moulded in one piece for strength and are range from 3 meters (10 foot) to 12 meters (39 foot). The fibreglass flagpole has a smooth taper starting from 100mm/120mm/140mm at the base to 65mm at the top.
The fibreglass flagpoles are manufactured with an ultra hard gel coat, in white, which gives them a long lasting durable finish. Flagpoles come complete with an attractive gold or silver finial (top), strong halyard, cleat, flag weight and hinged base. The hinged base allows the flagpole to be lowered and raised easily for cleaning and maintenance.
Optional extras available include:
- Rotating flag arm up to 1m (allows for permanent display of flags, even in no wind)
- Internal halyard (rope is secured inside the pole so it can only be accessed by locked door)
- Hinged base cover (an attractive cover to conceal the hinged base)
- Replacement flag weight (Used with internal halyard)
- Yard arm & stay wire kit
- Gaff bracket & stay wire kit
- Yard arm, Gaff bracket & stay wire kit
* PLEASE NOTE - Delivery for flagpoles over 6 meters is by quotation only - delivery is to mainland UK only, please contact us for deliveries outside the UK or over water (Channel Island, NI, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, etc). *
Please contact us via the enquiry form, email or telephone for a quote on installation.