Pennants and burgee flags are commonly found in the nautical sector with many yacht clubs, motor boat clubs and super yachts requiring specialist marine flags.
Pennant flags can also be found on many historical flags complete with traditional rounded fly ends
Many signal flags, (code flags) are also formed in a pennant shape.
Vimpels are very long with short hoists and are can be found in our other section.
Why Choose a Pennant/Burgee flag.
- If you are creating a medieval theme.
- You require a maritime flag
Who would Use a Pennant/Burgee flag.
- Yacht and boat clubs
- Film/Drama/Theatrical production companies
- Re-enactment organisations
- The field of Flags are generally manufactured from MoD approved woven polyester flag fabric – design work appliquéd with MoD Approved knitted polyester flag fabric
- All flags are expertly sewn, hemmed and finished by our team of machinists
- Flags generally complete with headband rope and toggle at hoist – or your choice of flag finish for rigging
You May also be interested in